[Dnssec-announce] Invitation to DNSSEC and IPv6 workshop 20th October

Anne-Marie Eklund-Löwinder Anne-Marie.Eklund-Lowinder at iis.se
Wed Sep 10 12:19:50 UTC 2008

Dear All!

Firstly, I apoligize if this message already has reached you trough other mailing lists.

Secondly, on behalf of .SE I would like to invite you to our DNSSEC and IPv6 workshop 20th October.

.SE has now had several years of DNSSEC experience, and we feel that it is time to speed up development of new tools and deployment of DNSSEC among other TLD's, registrars and nameserver operators.

We would like to offer our colleagues who are thinking of DNSSEC deployment an unique opportunity to learn more from .SE's experience.

Our ambition is to give an indepth insight of our deployment with help of our registrars, ISP's and other stakeholders.

Furthermore we will have some very interesting presentations and test results to present regarding IPv6.

We would be very honoured if you will come to "sunny Sockholm" and participate.

http://www.internetdagarna.se/program/dnssec-and-ipv6-workshop-20-oct

Kind regards,

Anne-Marie Eklund Löwinder
Quality & Security Manager
.SE (The Internet Infrastructure Foundation)
PO Box 7399, SE-103 91 Stockholm, Sweden
Phone: +46 (0)8-452 35 00/17
Mobile: +46 (0)734 315 310
E-mail: anne-marie.eklund-lowinder at iis.se
Web: www.iis.se