[Zonemaster-devel] Submitting bulk checks

Michal Toma michal.toma at afnic.fr
Mon Oct 3 16:13:33 UTC 2016

Yes the "add_api_user" is just a username and key. There is not a public production ready security here yet but there is a check in the API to allow to create the user/api_key pair only from locahost. The idea was to provide something usabe to the standard user that we tough would be someone running batch jobs mainly in private setups.

Yes the add_batch_job is not documented yet. Can you please add an issue to the Backend please, I'll check the planing with Sandoche and write the missing part of documentation ASAP.