[Dnscheck-dev] Filter not working

Calle Dybedahl calle at init.se
Mon Jan 27 09:55:14 UTC 2014

On 27 jan 2014, at 10:22, Anand Buddhdev <anandb at ripe.net> wrote:

> As far as I know, lists in YAML can be enclosed in square brackets on a
> single line. This works in other apps where I use YAML.

OK. Then it’s me who don’t know enough YAML syntax :-)

> Nevertheless, I
> have changed my filter syntax to look exactly like this in
> /etc/dnscheck/config.yml:
>
> ---
> filters:
>  'NAMESERVER:NOT_AUTH':
>    - args:
>        - 'ns.ripe.net'
>        - '193.0.9.6'
>      level: 'WARNING'
>
> Yet, running the test with version 1.6.0 still gives an error:

That’s weird. It looks like it’s not reading the configuration at all. Can you try changing the config so the content of the “args” to a hash instead of a list? That should make DNSCheck throw an exception, if it’s actually loading and using the configuration correctly.

--
Calle Dybedahl
calle at init.se -*- +46 703 - 970 612